The Disabled Access Campsite is available to customers who require Accessible Facilities. By locating these facilities in one campsite we can ensure that they are serviced, cleaned and maintained regularly. You can apply to camp here by completing an Access Requirements Form.
The campsite is located close to the arena and there will be staff from the Access Team based here 24 hours a day. There will also be security personnel and stewards based in the campsite.
Disabled Access Campsite Facilities:
· Wheelchair accessible unisex showers and toilets
· Changing places Unit – Wheelchair accessible unit featuring toilet with grab rail, an electric hoist, adult sized changing bed, running water, large bin and hook. Please bring your own slings.
· Standard toilets and showers
· Fresh water points and accessible sink
· Waste-disposal point
· Electrical points for charging wheelchairs or mobility scooters
· Fridge for secure medication storage
As well as you and your PA we will allow two friends to camp with you. You must register the number of your group during the application process so that they are issued with the appropriate wristbands to access the Disabled Access Campsite.