You can gain entrance to this summer’s Download Festival by volunteering with us!
Our volunteers will be playing a big part in creating the amazing atmosphere at Download Festival by helping the festival goers to get the most out of their festival; by joining the team as a volunteer you can help us to continue making Download one of the best festivals in the world!
When volunteering at Download you’ll get entry to the festival, lots of spare time to enjoy the music, make new friends whilst volunteering, gain experience, contacts, and a reference for your CV, get access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers, and most importantly have an amazing time you’ll never forget!
Our volunteers get involved with all sorts at Download, including:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival goers have the best weekend possible.
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Download, head over to Hotbox Events