Are you a Downloader who likes a more plush experience when you’re rocking out in Donington Park?
Well, The Refresh Retreat is here to offer you luxury toilets, showers and pampering stations at Download 2020.
What is the Refresh Retreat?
The Refresh Retreat will bring a whole new experience to Download 2020. They’ll transport you to a tranquil lounge complete with male and female WCs and showers, hair care stations, dressing tables and relaxed seating areas.
What’s more as they use the very latest in vacuum toilet technology. Refresh Retreat has become the most sustainable toilet provider, whilst giving you the ultimate experience in cleanliness and luxury.
What does The Refresh Retreat offer?
- ‘Touch Free’ vanity units consisting of automatic soap dispensers, warm running water, Dyson hand dryers and mirrors.
- Fully staffed toilets and showers, with around the clock attendants and cleaners to ensure the highest level of hygiene throughout the weekend.
- A ‘Retreat Lounge’ where you will find sofas, hair dryers, straighteners, vanity stations and make up areas with complimentary products.
Whilst Refresh Retreat cannot guarantee that the luxury facilities will be queue-free at peak times, they issue a limited number of passes to ensure they can provide the best service.
What packages are available?
- Locker Hire
- Luxury Toilets Access
- Luxury Shower Access
- The Silver Package – Access to the luxury toilets, showers and The Refresh Lounge
- The Gold Package – Locker hire and access to the luxury toilets, showers and The Refresh Lounge
How do I book The Refresh Retreat?
Simply order online and arrive onsite with your proof of purchase and some ID. Visit one of our ticket exchange booths and a member of the friendly Refresh Retreat team will check you and issue you with one of our package wristbands.
You’ll be able to access the Retreat and enjoy clean, fresh facilities all weekend long!
Children aged 0-12 go free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of one child per adult). Children aged 13+ will need to purchase their own wristband.