It’s almost time for Download 2018! A massive thank you to everyone who made use of our cold cans pre-order service sponsored by Carlsberg! All pre-orders are now closed.
To make sure you get to enjoy your cold beer or cider in the campsite, we’ve put together some essential info below which includes everything you need to know to collect your well-deserved cans.
WHEN TO COLLECT
The Carlsberg cold cans collection point will be open from Wednesday, 6th June until Saturday, 9th June. Please see the opening times below.
Wednesday 12:00 – 21:00
Thursday 10:00 – 21:00
Friday 10:00 – 21:00
Saturday 10:00 – 13:00
Sunday – closed
WHERE TO COLLECT
The Carlsberg cold cans collection point is located in the Camping Village, next to Hair of the Dog. Please see a map of the location below or check the full festival map.
HOW TO COLLECT
- You will need to present the confirmation email for your order(s) either printed or on your phone.
- Your age will be checked on collection, so please bring ID (proof of age).
- You will need to pay for your order by cash or card on collection.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Each order has to be collected in full including all cases listed on the order. You cannot collect individual cans, only complete cases.
- If you have placed multiple orders, you can collect each order separately if you like.
- Additional cold cans purchases outside of pre-orders are not possible.
- The on-site staff can refuse to serve you if you seem too drunk, cannot provide the required documentation, have ordered too many cases, there is an issue with your order or for any other reason.
- Cans are not allowed inside the festival arena, only in the campsite.
- If you do not collect your order, you won’t have to pay, however you will miss out on some nice cold drinks!
- There is only one collection point as listed above.
- You need access to the Camping Village (i.e. hold a camping ticket) to collect your order.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the collection point. Enjoy Download festival The Danish Way with Carlsberg!
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Please drink responsibly. You can find out more about the legal guidelines around alcohol consumption here.