Liquid Death presents Download 2024 – CAMPERVAN SITE REGULATIONS
Please see the campervan field guidelines below: A Campervan Supplement Ticket gives you access to one Pitch measuring approximately 9m by 7m within the Campervan Site. Only one Campervan Supplement Ticket is needed per Pitch, however every occupant staying on the Pitch (whether in a vehicle or a tent) must be in possession of a valid weekend camping ticket for Download; should you wish to stay all 5 nights, all occupants must have a valid 5 night camping ticket, should you wish to stay 3 nights (valid from 10am Friday 14th June 2024) a 3 or 5 night camping ticket is required for each occupant.
If you wish to purchase a Campervan Supplement ticket please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions which have been put together by Live Nation. This is to ensure all customers are adhering to Live Nation’s rules and regulations set for their campervan site.
1. These Terms and Conditions between you and Live Nation (Music) UK Limited (“LN”) are incorporated into and should be read together with the Download ticket terms and conditions, please click this link: https://downloadfestival.co.uk/weekend-terms-and-conditions to review. If there are any inconsistencies between the Download ticket terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. If you provide LN with incorrect, incomplete or false information in relation to the purchase or use of a campervan supplement ticket for Download (“Campervan Ticket”), LN reserves the right to cancel your Campervan Ticket.
3. Each Campervan Ticket holder will be allocated a pitch measuring approximately 9m by 7m within the Campervan Site (the “Pitch”). N.B. Water and electric hook-ups are not available in the Campervan Site.
4. One Campervan Ticket is needed per Pitch, however every occupant staying on the Pitch (whether in a camping vehicle or a tent) must be in possession of a valid weekend camping ticket for Liquid Death presents Download 2024; should you wish to stay all 5 nights, all occupants must have a valid 5 night camping ticket. Should you wish to stay 3 nights (valid from 10am Friday 14th June 2024) all occupants must have a valid 5 or 3 night camping ticket.
5. Only one camping vehicle will be admitted to the Campervan Site within the Download festival site per Campervan Ticket. Cars, people carriers and vans are only permitted to stay on your Pitch if they were used to tow a caravan and if both vehicles fit within the Pitch. If this is not the case you will be required to park this car in one of the public car parks available to all Download ticket holders Parking a Car in the Download car parks require a Car Park hanger which are available to purchase upon entry to the Car park.
6. Campervan pitches must be filled with at least one camping vehicle. Pitches may not be used by customers camping in tents only.
7. Camping vehicles will only be admitted to the Campervan Site if they are one of the following: a campervan; a motor home; a caravan; a trailer tent; a purpose built vehicle with camping facilities within; This excludes a van with a mattress or bunk bed facility only or any other vehicle deemed to be inappropriate by Live Nation. The camping vehicle must fit within the Pitch. Cars, people carriers and vans ARE NOT PERMITTED to be slept in.
definition of campervans/caravans –
There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.
A bed, which is an integral part of the living quarters which has a minimum length of
1800mm or 6 feet. This can be converted at night from seats used for otherpurposes during the day but must be permanently fixed within the body of the vehicle.
There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle.
A seating and dining area, permanently attached to the vehicle. The table may be detachable but must have some permanent means of attachment to the vehicle. It’s not good enough to have a loose table.
There must be a permanently fixed means of storage, a cupboard, locker or wardrobe.
There must be a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or
There must be at least one window on the side of the accommodation.
Roof top tents are permitted but no standalone gas cooking or heating appliances can be used within these. Only those professionally fitted in to a vehicle as stated above.
8. If you do not know whether your vehicle is suitable for access to the Campervan Site, please purchase a Campervan Ticket and then send a picture of your vehicle to email@example.com within 1 week of purchase. We will then contact you to inform you whether or not it is suitable. If we tell you that your vehicle is not suitable you can either bring an alternative suitable vehicle or we will refund the price of the Campervan Ticket. Live Nation’s decision as to the suitability of your vehicle is final. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their vehicle is suitable and no refunds will be issued for this reason after Monday 6th March 2024.
9. You will be permitted to erect: a. a gazebo or purpose built, fitted awning; AND b. one tent. provided that these items fit within your Pitch alongside your camping vehicle. If you are asked by a member of staff to remove any vehicles, tents, awnings or gazebos, you will do so immediately. Customers are only permitted to sleep in their campervan/caravan or tent.
11. You shall not bring any gas cylinders into the Campervan Site, except where they are professionally installed within the camping vehicle with appropriate certification. If we find you with any petrol, generators or gas cylinders (other than as permitted within the camping vehicle) you will be ejected from the Download festival site. Please also see the terms and conditions on your festival tickets and the event website for information on recommended cooking appliances and permitted items.
12. The use of large garden type furniture such as Chimineas; Fire pits; large wood burning stoves or any other item that is deemed to pose a risk to the safety of you or other campers is not allowed at any time. We reserve the right to confiscate these items and/or refuse entry to the campervan site.
13. All vehicles and belongings must be removed from the site by midday on Monday 12th June 2024. Any items or vehicles left on the Campervan site will be removed and we reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to the customer. N.B. These terms will apply should your vehicle break down prior to the event. If so, customers will be asked to camp in the standard campsite and they will need a tent to do so. No vehicles are permitted in the standard campsite.
14. Please be prepared to have your vehicle(s) searched on entry to the event site. The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the Terms and Conditions on weekend tickets. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of the security team will be final.