Want to gain valuable experience on your CV, whilst helping us continue to make Download one of the best music festivals in the world?
Volunteer with Hotbox Events and not only will you be helping other festival goers get the most out of their weekend but you’ll also get to go behind the scenes, meet other volunteers from around the world, and make new friends.
When joining as a volunteer at Download you’ll be provided with entry to the festival (including lots of free time to also enjoy it), plus access to staff camping, cafes, toilets and showers.
Volunteers assist with a wide variety of areas, and it’s tricky to list everything they get up to, but some of the most common roles include…
- Assisting Download Festival goers with directions.
- Helping Download Festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Answering questions about Download Festival performances and line-ups.
- Reporting any problems such as a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Work alongside Download Festival Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
- Keeping an eye on the Download Festival campsites from the fire towers.
- Helping out with various roles across the Download Festival site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Download, you can drop the team an email at [email protected]