Live Nation / Festival Republic events are produced for the enjoyment of all those persons who attend.
The licence for each festival is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the festival under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Eviction Manager following advice from festival security staff and line managed by the Security Co-ordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/ wristband
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviour**
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to the Police
**Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes:
- illegal activity;
- breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- offensive behaviour;
- throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- taking tents with the intent of burning them;
- throwing gas canisters onto fires;
- building or fuelling large bonfires;
- committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
- in possession of unlawful drugs
- unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods
- ticket touting;
- any other behaviour that leaves the Festival Director holder open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event
All persons evicted from site will be processed via an onsite Ejection Team. All persons presented for ejection by security will be interviewed by the Ejection Team who are independent from security and their details will be recorded in a database with their full personal details, a photograph, date and time and the reasons for ejection.
All persons who are to be evicted will be able to make a telephone call if they do not have a mobile phone in order to contact immediate members of their group and/or family, using a free phone service.
Persons who are to be evicted will need to phone a friend on site to collect their belongings before their ejection as they themselves will not be permitted back into the event to find them. Festival Republic will not be responsible for ensuring that they leave site with their belongings.
All evictees will be evicted from site via The Transport Hub and their wristbands will be removed to prevent them re-entering the festival.
Evictees are liable to receiving a life time ban from purchasing tickets or working / volunteering for any Festival Republic and Live Nation events.
All evictees will receive a letter detailing the ejection process and details of onward transportation.